Saturday, March 15, 2008

tournament

hello people of the world, today was my tae kwon do tournament i got second place in form and my bffk got first place in form (i am very happy for her) and i got second place in sparring and my bffk got first place in sparring (again i am very happy for her). this is a video of me doing my form in the tournament


8 comments:

Alan Knox said...

Randa,

I'm very proud of you! I think you did a great job in the tournament!

-Alan

Anonymous said...

wow miranda!! u r sooooo good!! i wish i could be as good as you!
~savannah

randa said...

alan(daddy), thank you

savannah, who was the one that got first place i think it was you. you did really really good

Anonymous said...

thanks

Stephanie said...

great job randa!

Robin said...

Miranda,

Awesome job!! I'm very proud of you. Can't wait to see you next month.

Love ya!

Aunt Robin

Anonymous said...

Great job! :D I knew the biggest thing you guys had to worry about as far as competition goes would be your own classmates. xD You did well regardless. :D

randa said...

i got very scared because i amost fell twice. and thank you every body