Thursday, September 4, 2008

name thingy

hello people of the world, so i was looking at what my name meant and i found this website so go and comment to say what your name is

http://www.babynameaddicts.com/

7 comments:

Robin said...

Robin means Famous, Brilliant, Illuminated.

Do you think it fits?

Aunt Robin

randa said...

lol, yes i do think it fits

Robin said...

Good answer!! LOL

Alan Knox said...

I thought "Robin" meant "twerp"... isn't that what the song says - "Rockin Robin... twerp, twerp, twerp"?

-Alan

Robin said...

No silly, it's "tweet Tweet" not twerp twerp. Is that why you've associated that song with me? hmmmm.... I'll remember that at Christmas time. LOL

Robin

PS. You know how I feel about that song.

Alan Knox said...

Oh yes... I DO know how you feel about that song. :)

-Alan

Lindsay said...

Mr.Alan dont be mean to ms.robin and hey randa i love what your name means it suits you perfect



*Lindsay*