hello people of the world, so this morning we went outside to feed our dogs and we found two stray puppies in our backyard :). so we asked alot of people (and if we did not ask u then are asking u now) if u want a puppy u can have them for free. tommy and sally (the puppies) they r so cute
BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare
(lylas steph)
New Life New Blog
14 years ago


6 comments:
Awww... They're sooo cute! And this coming from me, haha!
-Mrs. Stancil
my mom is concidering it (well he exact words where "no") but shes been thinking about it
~stephanie
What does Granddaddy say about the puppies? What kind are they? How big will they get?
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, show this to Uncle Quack. Maggie does not need a friend.
Aunt Rob
They are adorable. Mandie and I would like to come by tomorrow afternoon and get some of their kisses. (If you still have them.)
Mrs. Denise
i know they r cute
Mrs.Denise, u can come but u have to come before tkd and we have a home for sally (the delongs)but we still need a home for tommy,
Aunt robin, granddaddy said that they r healthy we do not know what kind they r and they will get the size of lucy if not mayb bigger
I was looking for an update on Tommy. I take it he is stil with you. Don't you need a male dog at your house?
Post a Comment