hello people of the world, i have NOTHING to do because of my boot i can't do tae kwon do, i can't swim a lot, i can't like do like anything. so i am sorry that i haven't posted in awhile. i have two more weeks in my boot then maybe longer or i will not have it on.
rachael ray cookware
4 years ago


3 comments:
hello Miranda!! Your dad just clued me into your blog and I'm so happy to see you although I am sad to see that you are in a boot and not getting to do many fun summer activities. Tell Lindsay to come over and play some board games with you. I miss you!
awww im sorry... after mrs. stancils workout i cant move my legs...
I'm sorry about the boot. It stinks you have to wear it during the summer too.
Post a Comment