Sunday, April 27, 2008

back from vacation

hello people of the world, i am back from vacation and i got some pics and my dad made a video that i will put up or give you a link to it not not now. now i will show you some pics. some of the pics are out of order


BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

5 comments:

Robin said...

Hey!

Looks like you had a really good time. Love all the waterfall pics, but where are the pics of the greatest aunt in the world?

Hmmm????

well at least you put pics up!!
:-)

randa said...

i will put up the pics with greatest aunt in the world later

Stephanie said...

hey- these are soooo pretty! They look like that type of backrounds that come with the computer!

Oh and I love the tootsie roll candle!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

And dude. That sign is awesome in a scary way. o__o

. said...

wow, those are good pictures. And I want that sign. I have one sorta like that outside my door. haha